Checklist: What to do next?
We have provided you with this checklist on what you are to do next.
Follow through these instructions to finalize your application.
this document: You need to print this document because
you will present this when you pay your Tuition and other Fees and
claim your Registration Certificate.
your Tuition and other Fees: You can pay either at any
Land Bank of the Philippines (LANDBANK) branch nearest you.
BANK SERVICE FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Go to the nearest LANDBANK Branch nationwide
to remit payment via ONLINE COLLECTION.
- Fill-up three (3) copies of Deposit Slip
with your FULL NAME, Student Number, Reference
Number, Clearing Account Number (see Bank's Copy)
and Total Assessed Fee (as indicated in the provided
payment voucher). Distribution of Deposit Slip shall be
- Original - Accepting Branch
- Duplicate and Triplicate - Payor Copy
- Detach the Bank's Copy of the provided
- Present to the LANDBANK teller duly accomplished
Deposit Slip with your payment.
- After processing your payment, the LANDBANK
Teller will give you the duplicate and triplicate copies
of the Deposit Slip. Keep them together with the Student's
Copy of the Printed Payment Voucher. Please allow
one to two (1-2) working days before claiming your Registration
your Registration Certificate
- Go to the Admissions and Registration
Office inside the PUP Main Campus, Sta. Mesa,
- Present the following to the Admission Officer:
The Admission Officer will validate your application
in their records. (Don't forget to sign your Applicant's Copy
of the Printed Payment Voucher)
- Student's Copy of your Printed Payment Voucher;
- Duplicate Validated Copy of the LANDBANK Deposit Slip
- If validated, the Admission Officer will
print your Registration Certificate and give
it to you. Remember, DO NOT misplace these documents.
IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY: Keep
the following in a safe place:
- This document
- Your Registration Certificate
- Your duplicate validated copy of the LANDBANK Bills Payment
PUP will not be held responsible for the loss
of these documents that will arise from the student’s negligence.
This form is non-transferable and is not for sale.
NO VALID DOCUMENTS, NO PROCESSING.